Struggling with landing remote clients?
Not sure what to say in your pitch to get a HELL YES from a client?
Terrified of the follow-up email?
Learn How to Write Irresistible Pitches!
This e-book will show you step-by-step what to put in your pitch to start booking freelancing clients.
- Follow the formula and stop feeling uncertain about to say in your pitches.
- Choose from seven different templates (job boards, cold emailing, brand sponsorships) and see examples of pitches that landed me $200 – $400 writing gigs!
- Learn how to demonstrate your value and show your potential client why you’re the BEST person to work with.
Land a writing job for $50 per 1000 words or a client for only $25 per hour and make back your investment with some profit!
Download Pitching Templates for Finding Remote Work Clients and land your first online client!
✓ Copy and paste the templates and fill in the blankets
✓ Pitch with confidence & get noticed by your dream clients
✓ Includes what you need to do before & after pitching
✓ Use the pitching checklist to make sure you don’t leave out valuable information
✓ Learn how to sell yourself and position your services as a must-have solution
✓Templates for job boards, cold emailing, follow-up emails & sponsored content
- 2 pitching templates for hotels
- 1 pitching templates for job boards
- 3 cold emailing templates
- 1 follow up template
- Pitching checklist
- Pitching examples that won me paid gigs
- What to do before and after you send a pitch
- Pitching spreadsheet